BEAUTY

MUST HAVE WATER PROOF MAKE UP PRODUCTS THIS MONSOON

So finally Monsoon has arrived and it’s been pouring Cats and Dogs out here in Mumbai. And when it comes to Make up this is something which can’t be skipped no matter what even if it is raining. So i have compiled some water proof make up products which can be really helpful and you can be care free about your looks this entire season.

• Maybelline New York Hypercurl Mascara Waterproof

You can buy it from here.

• Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color Soft Nude

You can buy it from here.

• Lakme Absolute Shine Liquid Eye Liner Black

You can buy it from here.

• Olivia Pan-stick Waterproof Makeup Factor Foundation SPF- 12 Rachelle Rose MAX

You can buy it from here.

• Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Classic Brown

You can buy it from here.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:-

Soap Opera: Unravel Your Beauty With Sheercare

THE 10 STEP KOREAN SKIN CARE ROUTINE

DUFT: FACE AND HAND MOIST WIPES REVIEW

CHANGE YOUR MAKE UP GAME WITH MANNA KADAR LIP LOCK PRIMING LIPSTICK – SERENITY

Hope you like reading this post. Do share your thoughts and views about this post in the comments below as i always love to hear from my followers. For more updates follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page.

until then stay glam and stay stylish. xoxo.

This post is a part of the Monsoon Blog Train hosted by www.fashionablefoodz.com and www.prettylilthingss1.com.

And should not be repurposed, republishedor used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Fashionable foodz and pretty lil things are not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.

(30) Comments

1. Sarah says:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this insightful post. Glad I stumbled on your wonderful detailed blogpost.
    Keep up the good work.
    Sarah

2. I have most of these products in my kit, would like to know more about the pan stick. Does it lasts for long? Also how is the coverage it provides.

3. Khushboo says:

Hows the coverage of the panstick. Will it suit very oily skin? I use the lake kajal it’s my favorite.

4. Thanks for sharing this amazing writeup. Will check out the eye pencil, I love eye make-up

5. Just love this post , using some products from this kit I am gonna try lakme kajal for myself

6. Noorain Sobiya says:

Really enjoyed the products that you’ve listed. They are affordable and easily available in the market as well. The Lakmé Argan lip colour is my favourite.

Thanks for sharing.

7. I always love to use waterproof makeup always specially the kajal.. love to read your poat

8. It is a must read for the girls and ladies will forward this to all the girls and ladies I know.

9. It is a must read for the girls and ladies will forward this to all the girls and ladies I know. Some really good recommendations for make up during monsoon.

10. Hey,

I love Lakme Iconic Kajal . Your make up tips are very useful. Thank you for sharing them . I will definitely incorporate them,

11. Farha says:

This one is a post with very handy products! The best part is all these product won’t burn a hole in the pocket yet serve their purpose. Thanks for detailing, this will surely help me

12. Papri Ganguly says:

Very insightful post. Thanks for sharing

13. Ruchi Verma says:

Actually, these products are very important in this season and while reading I feel just few missing in my handbag!!

14. This is such a helpful post as with monsoons going to continue for next 2 more months we do need tips on best products to use during monsoons and ensure that monsoons do not affect the makeup.

15. Absolutely love the collection here. Can you also suggest some good make-up remover?

16. All the products are must have in monsoon .. always prefer waterproof makeup specially the Kajal

17. These are some amazing products you have shared. I am about to attend a wedding and was just wondering what if I go and it strats pouring. Will get these products as you suggested for sure.

18. These are some really good makeup picks for the monsoons to make makeup stay for a really long time.

19. Some lovely products, nude lip colour with argan oil.os just so stunning.

20. I totally agree with you list here. These items make sure we don’t have to worry about makeup mishaps during summer.

21. Waterproog makeup is a must during monsoons. Some good recommendations here. Thanks for sharing.

22. These products are must in monsoon and i too have some of them

23. Hey what a lovely post for is makeup lovers .My favorite is the olivia panstick.It is waterpoof and smudge proof.

24. It is really important to use waterproof makeup during monsoon to avoid any messiness. Nice list of products you have mentioned here..

25. Wow! Such an awesome list! Will surely try Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color Soft Nude 🙂

26. Wow! Such an awesome list!! Will surely try Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color Soft Nude

27. I am all in for waterproof makeup specially during monsoon. Thanks for sharing the details product list

28. Good collection…It looks like these are all economical and long lasting too..

29. I wanted a waterproof eyeliner. I’m glad stumbled across this post 🙂 Super useful waterproof products listed! #monsoonblogtrain

30. Waterproof makeup is must during monsoon & you have shown some of the wonderful brand product for monsoon use.