Hello everyone out there..hope you are doing well..enjoying every bit of life.. 🙂
After bearing that extreme heat of the sun, those sunburns, tans, sweaty (and stinky) summer days. Monsoon comes as a sign of relief. But what about the tons of infections, it gets along with it, given to its damp and humid weather? Well its unavoidable. Every season comes with some good news and some bad news and upto us to embrace it and make the best use of it. Today in this post i shall discuss about some of the best skin care tips for this rainy season.
DRY SKIN TYPES:
Undoubtedly dryness is a result of lack of vitamins that helps in repairing dry and damaged skin. It also means that the skin isn’t properly hydrated as a result of which it looks and feel dry. And to top it all the condition becomes worse during the monsoon. Now how do you combat this condition of your skin? Well its very easy, just follow these simple tips:
- Use cleansers that are clean based.
- Moisturize your skin frequently. This will help in increasing the keep the outer layer of your skin properly hydrated, thereby leaving it with a soft, supple and moist look.
- You may also use rose water and glycerin to keep your skin healthy
- Keep away from alcohol based toners.
- Drink as much as water you can even if it leads to frequent urination. water hydrates your skin and keeps your skin fresh and supple.
OILY SKIN TYPES:
The main reason behind having oily skin is hormonal changes that are genetically determined. There is nothing much one can do to change skin condition permanently, however little changes in the way you take care of your skin will bring about a slow and gradual change in the way it feels and looks. Follow these easy tips to keep your skin in good condition:
- Wash your face almost 3-4 times a day to get rid of the excess oil from your face. Do not over do it as too much of washing leads to
- Use facial scrubs regularly as it will help in unclogging your pores and also exfoliate your skin by removing the dead cell layers from it. Try and use natural scrubs instead of chemical based ones.
- Stay away from using heavy cleansing products.
- Use home remedies such as pack made of chick -pea flour (also known as besan) and milk, lemon and honey etc that rejuvenates your skin and leaves it looking fresh anglowing.
- Try using hot water to wash your face instead of cold or lukewarm water. This will help in dissolving the oil on the skin in a better way thereby leaving it supple and soft.
COMBINATION SKIN TYPE
As it is a combination of oily and dry skin, such skin types should be taken extra care. The dry part of it should be cleansed and moisturized regularly and the oily part of it should be cleaned, scrubbed and toned to match the dry skin type.
Be it any skin type there are few tips that needs to be followed religiously to keep it in a healthy condition, these include:
- As mentioned earlier, drinks loads of water. This is one of the best and the cheapest way to attain good, healthy and flawless skin, irrespective of the season. Try to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water everyday and you would definitely notice a drastic change within 2-3 months.
- Wash your face a 2-3 times daily with a anti-bacterial face wash.
- Just dab dry the face and don’t rub it with a towel. this will make the skin look rough and dry.
- Moisturize the skin regularly.
- Scrub your face twice a week.
- Use face packs depending on your skin condition.
- As far as possible use natural home remedies than chemical based products.
So guys Enjoy this monsoon 2016 like never before looking good, feeling beautiful inside out.
For business collaborations shoot me an email at- [email protected]
Do follow me Instagram- the.kardashian.clan
Until then peeps take care.. Lots of love…Mmmuuahhhhhh.. 🙂